Magnesium Hydroxide Mg(OH)2
Magnesium hydroxide is in a white inorganic powder state manufactured from pulverized natural brucite or synthesized from magnesium in seawater. Its Mohs hardness is 2 to 3.
Magnesium hydroxide results in endothermic decomposition around 340｡C and releases water molecules. Therefore, it is used for non-halogen flame retardants that do not release outgas.
- ●Flame retardants and fillers made of polymeric materials, such as PE, PP,PVC, and rubber
- ●Flue gas desulfurization and acidic drainage neutralization
Talc Master Batch
This product is a composite material made of thermoplastic resin into which highly concentrated talc is filled, dispersed, or pelletized.
The resin diluted or blended with talc according to the purpose will provide excellent rigidity, heat resistance, and dimensional stability.
- ●Allows ease of form processing by just blending with resin.
- ●Pelletized free of dust and dirt, which does not cause bridges,thus making automatic weighing and supply possible.
- ●Excellent dispersibility, and possible to derive sufficient reinforcing effects of talc.
Other Inorganic Materials
Nippon Talc handles a variety of inorganic powder, such as titanium dioxide, light burnt magnesium, kaolin, clay, mica, sepiolite, bentonite, and attapulgite.