～November 5, 1987
- September, 1975 , By greatly revising Occupational Health and Safety Law and the specializing rule
- ①Label display obligation when product that contains asbestos exceeding 5% of the weight is transferred, and offered
- ②Specializing rule application of product that contains asbestos exceeding 5% of the weight
- Our company buys the X-ray diffraction device in September, 1982.
- Asbestos in the talc from which NHK in October, 1986 is used for the baby powder is broadcast.
- Asahi Shimbun in October reports asbestos in industrial waste.
- The asbestos fixed quantity method is examined with an X-ray diffraction device , and the system of its own management is established.
- It cooperates in the establishment of the asbestos examination method by related various groups when asbestos in the talc used for the baby powder becomes an object of public concern.
November 6 , 1987 ～ August 27 , 2006
- The Ministry of Health and Welfare (at that time) on November 6, 1987 makes [kusurishin No.1589 (Japanese Decision)] “Asbestos examination method in the talc used for the baby powder” public.
- Asbestos is examined by the method of the above-mentioned every time the talc raw ore and the talcum powder enter port after November, 1987, and it has been confirmed that asbestos is below the detection limit.
- It has been continued to request to explain [kusurishin No.1589 (Japanese Decision)] in the import origin and to export only the talc where asbestos is not detected.
- Coverage is expanded from the one to exceed the asbestos content 5 percent by weight to the one to exceed 1 percent by weight according to the labor safety hygiene method enforcement order, this rule, and the specializing rule revision in January, 1995.
- There was no necessity for changing the correspondence method because our product was non-correspondence to the above-mentioned. And, the importance of the asbestos management is recognized further and the second X-ray diffraction device is bought in August, 2000.
- Because products of our company have used a pure raw material where asbestos is not detected, the customer’s high confidence has been won.
- It can be said that our company will have responded since before by the spirit though the voice of last few years CSR (social responsibility of enterprise) and compliance (legal compliance) has become clamorous.
August 28, 2006 ～ Now
- August 28, 2006 It enforces it on September 1 of the same year making of the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare the radical down making departure No.0828001″Methods of analysis of the asbestos content in a natural mineral” public.
- Asbestos is analyzed by the method of the above-mentioned every time the talc raw ore and the talcum powder enter port as our company continues, and it is confirmed that asbestos is 0.1 percent by weight or less (detection limit).
- October 16, 2006 The Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare originated the radical down making departure No.1016001″Manufacturing a powdered talc that contained asbestos, import, transfer, and thoroughness in the prohibition of the offer or use”, and [kihatsu(Japanese Decision)] the 0823003th thoroughness was told.
- ①Do not surely confirm the content of asbestos about the powdered talc that oneself handles, and do not circulate a powdered talc that contains asbestos exceeding 0.1% of the weight in the talc entrepreneur etc.
- ②Confirm asbestos doesn’t contain it exceeding 0.1% of the weight in the entrepreneur who uses a powdered talc as a raw material etc. when you receive the transfer of a powdered talc from the talc entrepreneur etc.
- Because our company is confirming asbestos is 0.1 percent by weight or less (detection limit) like the above-mentioned, the customer can use our talc at ease.
Our company will hold fast to this policy in the future, and offer the product of the asbestos content 0.1 percent by weight or less (detection limit).